The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. It does not knowingly collect personal information online from visitors in this age group.
- Collection of Personal Information from Site Visitors. Except as specifically set forth herein, Ivory Ella may collect: (a) the email addresses of users that communicate with Ivory Ella via email; and (b) information knowingly provided by the user through the Site, though, for example, direct correspondence by email, form submission, and/or product orders. Ivory Ella may also use Internet cookies and other identifiers or methods of web analysis (such as Google Analytics) to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site. If you would like a list of the cookies that we use, please contact us. If you are uncomfortable with the idea of your information being used in this way, most computer systems and web browsers offer privacy settings and options, such as disabling cookies or opting for “Do Not Track” features. Ivory Ella does not override these settings or options and encourages you to use them to enhance your choices and personalize your experiences. However, in order to access certain content, features, services, products or benefits on the Site, you may be required to provide Ivory Ella with certain information, including some types of personally identifying information such as your email, your address, and your phone number. If you do not wish to provide such information through the Site or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services, products or benefits of the Site.
- Use of Personal Information Collected. By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are better able to match your interests. Ivory Ella may use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill orders, send emails to confirm your order status and shipment, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions. In general, we use personal information collected on the Site for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered; to help develop better products, and/or market, sell, or provide products and services; for market research purposes or to provide you with marketing information that Ivory Ella believes would be of particular interest; and to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements, process or provisions. In order to better serve you, we may combine information you provide to us on the Site with information from third parties, including demographic or public information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. We may share information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and like-minded business partners for the purpose of providing you with the products and services you seek from the Site. We may also share your mailing address and shopping history with retailers and other service providers.
From time to time, Ivory Ella may disclose the data collected through the Site, including personally identifiable information, to other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy. In such cases we might rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. Additionally, in order to provide you with a better customer experience, we may share information with service providers, subcontractors, and business partners who have been retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us. These services include:
- Order fulfillment, warehousing, and delivery;
- Advertising, marketing, surveys, and promotions, including partnerships and teaming efforts with other companies whose products or services we think you might enjoy;
- Information technology and office services, including software and website development, website hosting, management and evaluation, and data processing, exchange, and cross-referencing;
- Payment processing services, fraud protection, and credit risk reduction; and
- Legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers.
We reserve the right to disclose information about you to a third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, or in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process.
- Interest Based Advertising
As described above, we work with a variety of third party business partners, including our Network, advertisers, advertising networks, and advertising and analytics companies that use various technologies to collect data about your use of the Site, which may include location data. Ivory Ella and our third party business partners may use the aforementioned technologies to:
- track how you use the Site, how you arrived at the Site, and what you do after you leave the Site;
- record and link your devices, including your personal computer and mobile device (this is called cross-device linking); and
- provide you with advertisements relevant to your interests, taking into account your use of the Site and the other websites and online services that you use. Note that these advertisements may be delivered to you on the Site, on third party websites and applications, and on a computer or device other than the device from which the information was collected.
This is called “Interest-Based Advertising” or “Online Behavioral Advertising.” While we work with our third party business partners to improve your experiences with the Site, we do not control their business practices.
If you wish to opt-out of participating in Interest Based Advertising, you can use some or all of the following methods:
- Visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices (for web-based advertising), and http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices (for mobile advertising);
- For mobile advertising, use your phone operating system’s opt-out setting. For instructions on how to “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS, please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For instructions on how to opt out of interest-based ads on Android, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en;
- Enable the “Do Not Track” feature on your web browser. For instructions on how to do so, please visit allaboutdnt.com; and
- In accordance with industry self-regulatory principles, you should see an active link in or around Ivory Ella advertisements that are delivered on other sites using information collected on our Site, and in or around third-party advertisements that are delivered on our Site using Interest Based Advertising programs. Clicking on this link will provide information about the companies and data practices that were used to deliver the ad and will also describe how you may opt-out of these advertising programs.
If you use more than one device, you should renew your opt-out choices on each such device.
- Security Measures and Communications. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Ivory Ella via the Site or via email cannot be, and is not, guaranteed. You acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Site’s content may be transferred unencrypted and involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Accordingly, Ivory Ella is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
- Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Information; Opt-Out Right. Upon your request, Ivory Ella will provide you with a summary of any personal information retained by Ivory Ella that has been voluntarily provided by you to Ivory Ella through email, contact forms, or other online avenues. You may modify, correct, change or update your personal information by contacting us at support@IvoryElla.com or mailing us at: Ivory Ella 89 Tom Harvey Rd, Westerly, RI, 02891. Except as necessary to obtain the services or information requested, you may opt out of having your personal information, which has been voluntarily provided by you to Ivory Ella through email, contact forms, or other online avenues, prospectively retained by Ivory Ella or used by Ivory Ella for secondary purposes, by contacting Ivory Ella. This provision does not apply to collection of the type of web browser used to visit the Site or to information provided or collected that does not meet the description hereunder.
- California Residents. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (also known as the “Shine The Light” law) permits users who are California residents to request and obtain (once a year; free of charge) information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at support@IvoryElla.com or mailing us at:
89 Tom Harvey Rd, Westerly
Rhode Island, 02891